- My name is Azra, I am a Leo and a proud Malaysian. Yay! I am quite opinionated, but I don't usually say it out loud, hence the blog! And I also like to review movies and TV shows. Besides that, I am a daughter, a girlfriend to that special someone, a sister, an aunt and your pharmacist... If you are interested in any of the products in my blog or would like to be my business partner, please contact me: AZRA - firstname.lastname@example.org. (YM or Facebook me!) Happy reading, cheers!
I am thinking of putting a new profile photo for my little blog. Tapi tak tahu yang mana satu. So here are the finalist:-
1. Kemas rumah - CHECK
2. Edarkan map to Hakim, friends, photographer (Kak Fad), makeup artist (Kak Awin: www.seindahwajah.com) and Astana Kristal for mini pelamin (astanakristal.blogspot.com) - CHECK
3. Gilapkan silverware and brass for hantaran decoration - CHECK
4. Buy fresh flowers for hantaran - NOT CHECK
5. Facial - NOT CHECK (tomorrow)
6. Manicure and Pedicure - NOT CHECK (tomorrow)
7. Get chocolate door gifts and hantaran - NOT CHECK (tomorrow)
8. Get cake from Abah - NOT CHECK (Friday)
9. Get baju tunang, tudung and selendang from dry cleaners - CHECK
10. Send invitations to Imam and neighbours - CHECK
11. Get curtains - NOT CHECK (tomorrow)
12. Hantar all the hantaran items - NOT CHECK (Friday, final)
13. Get dulang & lapik dulang for hantaran - NOT CHECK (tomorrow)
InsyaAllah, by Saturday most thing will be ready.
Ya Allah, aku memohon padaMu agar Engkau melancarkan segala urusanku dan majlis pertunanganku. Izinkanlah agar semua persediaan lengkap dengan baik dan majlis berjalan dengan sempurna. Berikanlah cuaca yang cerah pada hari majlis ini. Dan rahmatilah kesemua tetamu dan ahli keluargaku yang hadir pada majlis ini.
Amin amin, ya Rabbal A'lamin...
Akhirnya, I have my own place at my work place. ^_^
Ok, I suppose you don’t know what I really do. I graduated from
In my workplace, ada 5 departments/units. So, for the past year I dah merantau from one units to another. I never really had a proper desk to do work (actually, all of the PRPs don’t have a proper place to work. Tumpang meja orang or the library). But that never stopped us from working anyway, Cuma tak seronok la
My office is inside a lab. And the lab specifically perform tests for injectables such as vaccines, insulin etc. So memang lab ni sejuk gillllerrrrr. Below 16 degrees la! So in addition to the other stuff I have to bring (like coffee mug, a mirror and more stationeries) I have to bring a damn good cardigan and body lotion to keep my skin from drying in the super extreme chill!
Here’s a preview:-
Mudah-mudahan dengan kemudahan ini, I will become an excellent pharmacist, dan kerja-kerja yang I buat akan diberkati. Aminnnnn….
I am not sure if having too many options (and all are good ones) is actually a good thing or not. Almost everyday, I browse so many websites, look at so many pictures, read so many comments etc about wedding preparations. From wedding dresses, to make-up artists, to photographers and wedding decorators. Sampai semalam, I actually pening kepala (like, literally) sebab tengok terlampau banyak pilihan. Haih...
But anyway, I have made a shortlist of the people/companies that I like and am considering for each categories:-
Wedding dress :
For nikah, it is not a problem. I have my own material (kain french lace) that I bought from Bandung. And as it is for nikah, I will tempah baju kurung modern (yang singkat tu) dengan kain kembang sikit (Mak Teh I panggil kain goday - betul kot spelling!). Then have it beaded, but not too heavily.
And I have checked out Butik Udaimatunnur and I fell in love with this wedding dress yang sangat sangat sangatlah gorgeous. Uhuhuhu... It is very very new, baru seorang sahaja yang nak pakai this weekend (lukcy girl!). But the thing is - It is white! And my theme colour is purple. So the option is... Is that the bride and groom pakai baju putih and all the family members pakai baju purple. Okay tak? Plus, the tudung is very nice and apparently, Mr Ismail (the designer) can help my face look less bulat. Ehehe.. Penting tuh.
The Lovely Traditional Kebaya
Kalau nak combing dua2, I will need ideas. So for this, I think a designer will be a good option. But actually, dalam hatiku ini ada juga rasa risau, will the design really suit me?
- Candid Syndrome
- photoaura (Aween Rashdan)
- Wow Photography @ Hafiz Ismail / Faris Fakri
- Pretty Peektures
So... What do I really look for in photographer?
1. Obviously, quality. I love candid photos, of me, my hubby (masa tu la!) and my family and mertua and ipar. I tak nak amek banyak sangat gambar guests, unless I know them.
2. Candid & capture of the moment - like bila I rasa happy, terharu, perasaan my mum and sis, perasaan my hubby to be, semua lah. So that by looking at the pictures... We can live it all again, kan kan sayang? ^_^
3. Communication - The photographer must be able to communicate and tolerate us well. Tak berkira pasal masa atau duit sangat. Open minded, cool and funny. Tak stress and understanding.
4. Hasilnyer - What do I get for the money I am investing - berapa keping gambar, what type of album - storybook? sticky ones? picture frame?
5. Harga - money money money. Need I say more?!
Well, since that I am opting for either Udaimatunnur or designer or tailor, maknanya I kena sewa pelamin separately. And I have seen some lovely pelamins. And because I nak ambil pelamin asing2, harganya agak mahal.... Uhuhuhu... I think I have made an entry about pelamins, but some that I really like are from:-
- Zaifie Zainal
- Dina Halim
- Arma Couture (but I think this one is wayyyy out of my budget)
- Astana Kristal
I also hope they will have arch as part of their service (kalau free lagi bagus, hehehe..)
- Udaimatunnur ada makeup artistnyer sendiri
- Kak Awin - www.seindahwajah.com
- Emma Pesona - www. emmapesona.com
- Zaifie Zainal
- Dina Halin pun ada makeup artistnyer sendiri
Wedding Decorator and Caterer:
Hm... Having a wedding decorator for the dewan is pretty... Membazir. I hate to say this, but it is true. HOWEVER, a lovely wedding venue makes the whole wedding complete! But hiring wedding decorator is a lot of money. So I am hoping that my caterer of choice will offer this service. Caterer tersangat, sangat, sangat penting sebab tetamu memang akan puji makanan. Tak kira la betapa lawanya pelamin atau panjangnya train pengantin atau handsomnyer the groom, if the food sucks, the wedding event is not a successful one. Huhuhu... I hope the caterer of choice will offer:-
1. Superbly excellente food yang bersih and tak berkira pasal harga and amount of food and friendly service
2. Tablecloth (clean and tidy)
3. Chair covers with ribbons
4. Meja pengantin yang lawa
5. Pelayan yang berhemah
6. Red carpet
7. Fast service (i.e. cepat dapat pinggan & cawan bersih, cepat refill semula makanan, cepat refill air basuh tangan etc)
Caterer is where most of the money will go to anyway. Jadi sepatut-patutnya, inilah yang patut dicerewetkan.
Jadi... Itulah al kisahnya... Kenapa lately I senang pening. I am not sure if I am making this complicated, but my honey, my mother and a good friend at work told me that - it is good for me to be particular about things for the wedding, but jangan terlampau banyak. Because it will never ever be sorted.
My engangement check list:-
1. Baju I dah ada (I so love it!), thank you Hanis... Alhamdulillah... CHECK
2. Door gift pun dah order, tapi tak tahu lagi camner nak decorate. HALF CHECK
3. Photographer pun ada. So okay, that is sorted. Thank you Kak Fad... CHECK
4. Hantaran - erm... Guna fresh flower so memang kena buat a few days before tunang. The stuff are mostly food so I am not too concern about it. My aunt (Lovely Mak Ngah) is helping me out with the ribbons and dulang etc... Terima kasih Mak Ngah... ^_^. But she is not well at the moment, so I really want her to rest well and recover. Itu yang paling penting sekali... p/s: I hope you enjoy the pau I bought for you yesterday... NOT CHECK BUT OK
5. Tudung - insyaAllah no problem. Nak pakai veil ker? Huhu... Or should I save veil for the big day? Tapi belum cari pun lagi... I want chiffon tudung with awning yang ada beads/batu... Pernah try Ariani. But because my face is quite round... (actually, not quite. It is round!) and bila pakai Ariani macam lagi bulat pulak. So... Nak tempah ke? Hanis recommended some names yesterday... NOT CHECK
6. Makeup artist - arghhhh!!! I dah try contact one that I like (Sentuhan Derina) but she is occupied on my engagement date. So I am going to try a few more... From the photos, memang ramai yang talented. But then again, mostly nampak agak tak natural. I don't want to look like so heavily made-up, I want my own skin colour to show, not pink or white. Eye make up, I want smokey, but purple - not entirely black. SO NOT CHECK!
7. Manicure, pedicure - 2 days before - NOT BOOKED YET
8. Facial, spa - the weekend before - dah book appointment CHECK
9. Kemas rumah... Penting tu. Kena ambil cuti 3 days before engagement. APPLY FOR CUTI NOT CHECK YET (Boss outstation)
10. Guest lists - 60 from my family + 30 from Hakim's family + 20 neighbours and friends. HALF CHECK
11. Caterer - sorted. yums yums. CHECK
12. Khemah - belum call tapi okay kut. My uncle kata dia kenal orang. Hehehe... NOT CHECK BUT OK
13. Doa sentiasa supaya majlis berjalan lancar...
Wish me luck everyone!!
1. Dapat jalan-jalan before and after meeting clients. A real breather!
2. The happy look on my clients' face when they see and feel the changes after wearing Premium Beautiful. It's a real 'job' satisfaction...
3. Make money while having fun. Honestly, how many of us are doing that? Day in day out at work, so mundane and monotonous? Why the trouble?
4. I get to meet and interact with new people. Getting to know and making connections with my clients - simply interesting! Buat kawan-kawan baru!
A very lovely client @ new friend even gave me a very nice tudung as a gift... Awh... Really, thank you so much Sis! ^_^ I doakan yang terbaik for you...
1. It is my Hakim 26th birthday and it is the first time that we celebrate together in Malaysia. I still remember the first time I gave him a card for his birthday... We were still friends back then, good friends.... He accompanied me through rough times when I was in Liverpool, and he always stayed by my side ever since... I am very lucky. Anyway, Hakim was so happy to get that birthday card surprised from me! It really was just a birthday card, but he said "It's the thought that count" and that he really did not expect it from me. He told me that, after he read the card, he drew a caricature of me... I really love it... Awh... Berbunga-bunga hatiku bila teringat masa tu... Hihi...
Anyway, Hakim (baby)... No birthday wish or gift can be enough for a really wonderful man like you... ^_^ But I hope you like my present!
2. The second occasion today is - Hakim and I attended kursus pra perkahwinan. Hehehe... Inevitably, we celebrated Hakim's birthday in in Pejabat Agama Islam Daerah, where boys and girls were separated, including masa lunch time. Huhuhu.. Sorry yer Abang. Mesti you fikir, ish.. Tak ada hari lain ke nak pergi kursus kahwin? :-P
Although isi kandungan kursus kahwin tadi banyak disulami dengan remarks and lawak-lawak lucah, but I learnt quite a lot from it. In fact, I have to compliment on the catering and how punctual and smooth the kursus was. Tapi kerusinyer kurang selesa and my shoulder is aching from sitting there... Huhuhu...
Actually, we planned to have cake together tomorrow after the second/last day of the kursus... Can't wait!
Would you like to perform Haj or Umrah but cannot afford it?
Do you wish you can give more to your parents, children and partners?
Do you wish that you can shop and shop without worrying about your bank balance?
Do you want to BREAK AWAY from debts and credit card?!
If YES to any of this, I can help you!
All that you need to do is to CONTACT ME:
YM or email me: email@example.com
Add me on Facebook too! ^_^v
Kak S, Accounting Executive, Shah Alam
Bust = 107.5 cm
Under Bust = 97 cm
Waist = 94 cm
Hips = 115 cm
Immediately after pakai PB
Bust = 107.5 cm
Under Bust = 94 cm (3 cm smaller!)
Waist = 87.5 cm (9.5 cm smaller! WOW!)
Hips = 113 cm (2 cm smaller!)
Kak S's text:
"Semalam pakai sangat best sebab pinggang tak lenguh" - She had back pain due to perioud at that time. I am so happy for her!
YOU CAN HAVE THAT AMAZING CHANGE TOO!
email/YM me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Add me on Facebook too!
Okay lah, I am not that thin. I have an average body size. My height is 154 cm and weight, well, 54 kg (on good days) to 56 kg (usually when I have PMS, you know, water retention :-P). Therefore, my BMI is around 22, which is healthy (BMI of 18-25 is ideal). But dulu I pernah overweight, berat I yang maksimum ialah 70 kg, so masa tu BMI 29! Huhuhu...
Okay, masa I overweight tu, I penuh dengan rasa rendah diri. Susah nak cari baju, I constantly rasa sedih bila orang tegur “Kenapa ko ni tak kurus2 lagi yer?”. Kena panggil tong deram la dsbg. Siapa yang suka kan. I memang tembam dari kecil, kononnya baby fat la… So, just like others, I looked for solutions. I oergi ke gym, ada personal trainer. Went on so many diet programs, like Tesco diet (all involved Tesco product specifically planned for me! Huhu…), I was always of SparkPeople website reading inspirational stories and get diet tips, I went to gym regularly and had a personal trainer. I went to two different gyms, joined the classes like Body Pump, StepNDance, BLT (Bum, Legs and Thigh), Salsa. On top of that, I pernah minum Herbalife, makan diet pills (like Adios), pakai Hoodia patch. Huhuhu… Apa2 jer lah yang you boleh fikir. I even considered surgery! Boleh tak?!!!!! Tapi duit pun tak banyak and tak suka darah and pisau and stitches pun… Huhuhu!
So with that, I feel that I have a fair share of experience pasal nak kuruskan badan ni. Dalam masa 3 tahun, Alhamdulillah, I managed to lose the excess weight and achieve my ideal weight. Kiranya, sekarang ni nak maintain, tapi kalau boleh memang I nak lose more. But not to the extent sampai skinny. I like a bit of muffin on my hips and a bit of love handle, ada good shape. Memang ramai nak body macam the catwalk models, but we all know that it is not healthy. But, in the end, itu masing-masing la kan. As far as I know, curvy is more attractive than skinny. Men prefer women with curves. Bukannya kita kena cantik for the all men, but for our husbands (and mine in the future), we must try to… Yang paling penting, looking good for yourself!
Exercise and diet really did work. But of course, the weight that I carried memang dari I kecik tau! Memang accumulation of fat, carbohydrate, sugar etc dari kecik lagi. So imagine la, betapa banyaknyer effort yang I kena buat. Masa tu, I dekat UK where diet food, were not cheap food. I switched from white rice to brown rice (kurang kanji), I didn’t eat white bread, only wholemeal. I stopped using palm oil for cooking but olive oil. Most of my portion were fish and vege. Fish, in the UK weren’t cheap. And vege too, sebab nak variety kan makanan, so belila sayur & buah-buah yang mahal2 sikit like pepper (or capsicum), asparagus, I don’t really like apples, so I beli exotic fruit in UK like mangoes, buah delima and such. So imagine la, semua2 tu, memang mahal. On top of that, I pergi ke gym. I went to Green’s gym (which was fantastic!) and also Executive Fitness. Both of them cost GBP 35 per month, and the contract went for a year. Back then, I was a student. So bila penat, ada kelas, ada assignment, I tak de masa nak pergi. In the end, agak membazir jugak cause I didn’t make full use of it. Dengan duit scholarship I, I actually struggled to diet (as in, financially).
Masa tu juga, I makan Adios, which is a supplement for weight loss. Beli kat Boots pharmacy. Dalam satu packaging tu ada 30 tablets, and sehari kena makan 3 kali. And satu packet tu harga nya GBP 29.90 and only lasted 10 days! Sama juga dengan Hoodia patch, I used to buy from Holland and Barrets. Tak ingat berapa harga exactnyer, but yang pasti, I agak pokai la masa diet2 tu.
Then, I tried Herbalife (together with diet & exercise). Since that, this is a sensitive issue, I might as well clarify that what I wrote below is a fair opinion that I have. I am only telling what I feel, not trying to memburukkan atau influence anybody ok?
I was introduced to Herbalife when I was in England. I was desperate to lose weight so I searched online and came across one Weight Management Advisor named Kelly. We contacted by telephone, I have never met her before. After consuming Herbalife, Alhamdulillah. I was so happy! I gradually lost weight. Mula2 3 kg in the first month, then another 3 kg in the following month, sampai a total of 12 kg. Around early 2008, I berjaya mencapai berat 58 kg, sangat2 lah happy. But, Herbalife was also very expensive for my budget. Mungkin sebab I student kut. One set of Herbalife, which consists of 2 flavours of Formula 1, 2x14 peanut chocolate bar and also the lemon tea, cost me almost GBP 120 a pop (that is almost RM 850 tau!). All that lasts for around 21-28 days. Memang berkesan, I memang nak continue. But in the end, due to my financial reasons, I had to stop. I just couldn’t afford did, couldn’t maintain on it.
Ni pulak masa berat badan I dah reduced... Masih tembam lagi, but dah kurang banyak... My skin was flabby and not toned.
Of course, I do have other opinions about Herbalife shake. I am very thankful that after using it, memang badan I slimmed down. But I think I will keep those opinions to myself, before I kena serang..! Huhuhuhu… All I am saying about in here is just the money aspect of it.
After I stopped Herbalife after 3 sets, I still maintained healthy diet and I was quite active (physically). Yer la, kat UK, mana ada kereta. Memang turun naik bukit, jalan kaki everywhere I went. So, I managed to maintain my weight like at 58 kg. Cuma berat badan I memang macam yo yo sikit. So ada juga kadang2 tu naik juga 2 -3 kg. And masa tu, I tak rasa fit. I tak rasa cergas atau bertenaga. Then, I balik Malaysia for good. Wah wah, memang sedap aja lah makan masa tu. Makan nasi 2-3 times a day, lauk yang oily, makan luar tak teratur, minum teh tarik, kuih2 yang sedap2 belaka. So memang lumrah, badan I naik balik. My mum and sister dah tegur, makin berisi. Maybe masa tu, I dalam 60 ish kg kut. Huhuhu… Walaupun tak teruk sangat, but you know lah, siapa suka bila semua baju dah sendat kan? Huhuhu…
I memang jenis yang control makan. I limit my portion, I share my food with my mum (instead of ordering for two, order for one), I never made it a habit to eat nasi lemak and roti canai selalu. Once a month pun jarang. KFC, McDonald pun, very sparingly. The tarik kurang manis and minum air sampai 1 litre. Coke, sugar carbonated drinks, biscuits, cakes etc, memang I makan sikit jer. Bak my mum kata, makan untuk rasa, bukan untuk kenyang. However, berat I masih gitu. Maybe kurang 0.5 kg jer kut. I memang susah nak kurus. My body shape pun tak best. So although I was in my healthy BMI, I didn’t feel good.
Before that, my sister dah mula pakai Premium Beautiful. I was quite skeptical about it. Macam mana pulak korset boleh slim down a person? Masa awal2 lepas bersalin Luqman, she was around 80 kg. My mum expressed her worries. But then, everytime dia balik ke Shah Alam, she looks better. She started losing weight, inches after inches. So I pun curious la, mana boleh jadi ni! Hehehe… So I opened my mind and I bought one, masih half2 lagi. But what do you know, the first time I pakai pun, I could see the effect! Baju yang dulu Nampak sendat gila dah boleh muat, like immediately! My waist kurang daripada 30 inches to 28 inches with PB on. My thigh and bum appears tighter and kemas, tak menggelebeh. My breast memang push up habeh la. Huhuhu…
This photo was taken immediately after I mula pakai Premium Beautiful.
So I bertambah positif. I thought, maybe sebab dianyer material and such, it shrinks the body size. But I also found that, bila I pakai PB, perut I mengecil. As in, I memang tak boleh makan banyak. A small portion memang membuatkan I kenyang macam I dah makan 2 pinggan. Memang the term “Ikat Perut” bersesuaian sangat dengan PB ni. I makan apa yang I nak. I makan desert, kuih, biskut, mi goreng, but such small portion memang cukup untuk satisfy my appetite. Around 2 months after that, not only that I look better in clothes, berat I pun berkurangan to 56 kg. Memang tak banyak, but imagine this – A person with low metabolism like me, memang sensitive. Makan lebih je sikit, memang naik. But with PB I am not forcing myself to limit what I eat. I am very happy that my taste bud and my appetite tak disuppress. But my weight tak menaik and naik. However, I still tak makan nasi lemak and roti canai selalu, once a month pun jarang. Bukan sebab nak kurus semata-mata, tapi sebab kandungan cholesterol and bad fats in these foods yang sangat tinggi. Kalau dijadikan habit, semua jenis masalah jantung, darah tinggi and stroke akan datang! I am thinking long-term health here. You should too!
I am not saying that exercise and diet is not good for you. As a pharmacist @ healthcare professional, it will be crazy if I tell you to stop exercising and eating healthily and pakai PB samata-mata untuk kurus. Premium Beautiful, masa ia direka, the objective is 70% health and 30% beauty. So healthy person is the main and true objective. Jadi, teruskan bersenam dan jaga pemakanan anda dan Premium Beautiful ini adalah alternative yang sangat baik untuk membantu anda dalam memperoleh kesihatan and that extra umph in your beauty. ;-)
Apa-apa yang you consider to help you lose weight, make sure you weigh the pros and cons. Jangan bahayakan diri dengan pil-pil atau jamu-jamu yang tak berdaftar. Sebab macam2 masalah akan menyusul. Rosak hati, buah pinggang, dan sebagainya. Side-effect ubat2 macam ni terlalu berisiko. Also consider the financial aspect, sebab kalau terlalu mahal, susah nak maintain. Health and weight loss is a lifetime investment. Kalau terlalu mahal, your weight memang akan jadi macam yoyo. Naik turun naik turun. Haih…
Apa-apa pun, good luck and all the best!
So yesterday morning, when I sat at the hall, the speaker for the morning topic walked past me. I macam “Eh, she looks familiar la.” Then a friend, Kak Fad said, “Azra, tengok CV dia. Memang banyak sangat experience.” So, I did. Then, bila I tengok gambar speaker tu betul2, then I know siapa. She always appeared on Astro Oasis. Orangnyer lembut jer. She usually talks about women, female, family-related stuff, in Islamic pov. Her name is Profersor Dr Harlina. And the title of her talk was “Keunggulan dan Kesihatan Wanita”.
So she started off like normal… Tak ingat lah in detail every thing that she said. But, she was such an excellent speaker! I mean, memanglah on TV Prof memang arif tentang bidangnya (she is an OandG specialist by the way). Dalam masa Prof menyampaikan all the important and meaningful ilmu, she was also very very hilarious. Her sense of humour memang tak dijangkakan because on TV she appeared not to be so. Still, she maintained such a grace and soft spoken personality. She is an intelligent person, with unbelievable sense of humour, open minded and religious. Sangat2 la best!
I was always kept on my toes during the whole talk, I took note of all the points that she made. Cuma terlampau banyak sampai I tak boleh nak tulis semua. So, below is the summary of the stuff Prof said. Mungkin agak berterabur and incoherent, Cuma… Ambillah isi-isinya. Just for sharing ya?
· Kaya Bukan Pada Harta, Tetapi Pada Hati…
Prof started off her talk with this story. Prof always terlibat in many NGOs activities. So these activities involved sponsorship… She approached a fellow OandG specialist yang kerja kat private hospital. Apparently gaji OandG specialist kat hospital swasta in RM50K per month! Before Prof sempat ask for the donation, her colleague mula mengeluh pasal duit. His/Her car kena langgar, anak dia nak masuk kolej, etc etc etc… Sampaikan Prof tak sampai hati nak tanya pasal donation tu. So she went back to the office empty handed and she put her donation leaflet on her PA’s desk. Her PA ada 8 orang anak, dengan gaji sebagai PA, boleh dikatakan that she is not orang yang senang. Then, her PA knocked on Prof’s door and asked “Prof, saya tahu tak banyak. Tapi kalau saya nak derma RM 30 tak apa ke?” Prof was completely speechless and her emotion masa tu memang tak boleh nak describe. Walaupun RM30 tu bukannya apa sangat, tapi untuk orang seperti her PA yang bukannya orang senang, RM 30 tu sangat bermakna. Then she realized, kekayaan sesorang itu… Adalah pada kebesaran hati, bukan pada harta…
· Count your blessings untuk menjadi orang yang gembira dan bersyukur
· Protective mechanism of breastfeeding towards breast cancer will only happen if a mother breastfeeds for more than 10 months
· Jika sesorang memendamkan perasaan (bottle up their feelings) their immune system will reduce. Ini kerana, the immune cells yang buat surveillance akan berkurangan. So all the bad cells and bacteria tak dibunuh. Therefore, jangan la pendam2 perasaan yer?!
· Spacing of pregnancy akan mengurangkan post-natal depression (meroyan)
· Jangan lawat orang bersalin pada hari ke 3 selepas bersalin, sebab masa tu, she needs time for herself because that’s when the post natal blues starts.
· Suami ada hak seksual terhadap isteri sekiranya suami penuhi 3 syarat ini (3R of sexuality):-
o Responsibility: Is he a responsible husband? Does he fulfills his responsibility as husband and a father? Contohnya, adakah dia menyara makan minum pakaian dan tempat tinggal keluarganya? Bukan isteri yang bayar tau!
o Rights: If he fulfills his responsibility, then he has the rights towards the wife.
o Respect: And even so, husband must approach (mendekati) the wife with respect. Bukan main terjah /lompat je! Huhuhu…
· Nusyuz is not applicable to wives only. But husband can also be nusyuz. Contohnya bila dia tak jalankan tanggungjawab hakikinya
· Job description for husband: protector, provider and maintainer
· Seorang suami mesti sara isteri dan anak-anak tak kitalah sekaya mana isteri tu.
· Tips: Beli pergi ke pasar atau pasar malam, tinggalkan purse di rumah atau dalam kereta. And don’t tell your husbands! Sebab nanti memang dia akan bayarkan for groceries. Heheheh! Good one!
· Sebelum kita minta anak-anak kita lakukan sesuatu untuk membanggakan kita, tanya mereka dulu – Adakah mereka bangga mempunyai ibu dan ayah seperti kita?
· Jangan tidur sekatil dengan anak-anak bila ada suami
Okay, hopefully, ada sedikit sebanyak yang boleh kita sama-sama ambil iktibar… ^_^
Memang itu jer la yang I dok google sekarang ni. Ahahahaha! Walaupun I tak plan nak bersanding (malu la... Ada hidung, tapi hidung tak mancung! :-P) but I still want a pelamin for my wedding. Just for photographic purpose. But when I went to my friend (Shahirah) brother's wedding, the bride and groom walked to the pelamin, sat there for pictures, and then baca doa. After that they walked to the meja makan pengantin lak. I think that was sweet. So maybe I (I mean, we. Hihi!) will do the same.
Kalau pelamin tu grand giler, wedding pun kena lah grand nak mam.
Kalau pelamin tu fresh flower, I kena la buat fresh flower theme.
Kalau pelamin tu dalam taman, I kena la buat dalam taman.
Kalau pelamin tu macam artis nyer, I kena la jadi artis!
Syukurlah ada extra income dari business untuk support I dapat pelamin yang I nak... Tak der susahkan Mama and Abah... And seriously, puas hati betul to use my own money for my wedding... Ada la dalam 5 digits yang I make from my business... Jadi, adalah sikit freedome of choice for baju and pelamin indamannnn. Ahahahaha...
Duit nyer dah ada, tetapiiiiii... Yang mana satu pelamin idaman hati ni?!!!
Huhu... Sudah la tu, tak habis2 ngarut. But here are some photos that I reallyyyy loike!
p/s: Ini pelamin masa reception k... Tunang ni I tak ada pelamin. Segannnn....
They all looked good and nice. Semuanya best2. And since that the websites are usually in form of blogs, always ada links to another bridal website. Memang tak akan sudah. Websites after websites after websites sampai I pun dah pening. Huhuhu... I do shortlist the ones that I really, really like, and even told Hakim that "Yay! I finally have made up my mind which bridal package I want!" but esoknyer, I found another yang equally nice. Huhuhu...
InsyaAllah, our wedding will not be long from the engagement (dalam 3 months sahaja). So I am searching for both tunang and nikah+reception. Huhuhu...
For tunang, it will be a small and casual ceremony. Just for his family and mine to get to know each other... I pun jenis yang malu-malu kucing kan (haha!) so, no pelamins... I require make up and nice, nice baju. Kalau ikut perkiraan, jimat lagi ambil pakej tunang, in comparison to tempah baju and makeup sendiri. Tapi, bak orang kata, biar betul-betul puas hati kan? Huhuhu...
I can do my own makeup. Takder lah hebat, tapi for a day look, I am not that bad. But, the thing is, I dont want to use the makeup that I have. I nak guna yang baru. Haha! Boleh tak? So here are the stuff that I want for my tunang makeup (if I end up doing it myself). Semuanya dari Benefit ya, I suka Benefit!:-
I do have my own stuff that can be used also:-
1. No 7 blusher brush (UK brand)
2. Chanel Waikiki lipstick
3. Ruby and Millie magic liquid eyeliner (UK brand)
4. MAC shadowstick in Sharkskin
Hm... Macam mana lah rupa I agaknya kalau I make up sendiri? Huhuhu...
I am still considering getting a makeup artist though. But I macam takut nak cuba sebab I don't want to look over-done, you know. It is only engagement ceremony, I don't want to be mistaken for kahwin pulak. Huhuhu...