About Me

My Photo
Azra
My name is Azra, I am a Leo and a proud Malaysian. Yay! I am quite opinionated, but I don't usually say it out loud, hence the blog! And I also like to review movies and TV shows. Besides that, I am a daughter, a girlfriend to that special someone, a sister, an aunt and your pharmacist... If you are interested in any of the products in my blog or would like to be my business partner, please contact me: AZRA - nur_azra@yahoo.com. (YM or Facebook me!) Happy reading, cheers!
View my complete profile

Customer Testimonial

11/07/2009 08:08:00 AM Posted In Edit This
Alhamdulillah.... I am always ever so happy for those who've tried Premium Beautiful and feel amazing changes!

Kak S, Accounting Executive, Shah Alam

Before PB

Bust = 107.5 cm
Under Bust = 97 cm
Waist = 94 cm
Hips = 115 cm

Immediately after pakai PB

Bust = 107.5 cm
Under Bust = 94 cm (3 cm smaller!)
Waist = 87.5 cm (9.5 cm smaller! WOW!)
Hips = 113 cm (2 cm smaller!)

Kak S's text:

"Semalam pakai sangat best sebab pinggang tak lenguh" - She had back pain due to perioud at that time. I am so happy for her!

YOU CAN HAVE THAT AMAZING CHANGE TOO!
email/YM me: nur_azra@yahoo.com
Add me on Facebook too!