About Me

My Photo
Azra
My name is Azra, I am a Leo and a proud Malaysian. Yay! I am quite opinionated, but I don't usually say it out loud, hence the blog! And I also like to review movies and TV shows. Besides that, I am a daughter, a girlfriend to that special someone, a sister, an aunt and your pharmacist... If you are interested in any of the products in my blog or would like to be my business partner, please contact me: AZRA - nur_azra@yahoo.com. (YM or Facebook me!) Happy reading, cheers!
View my complete profile

I love pelamins

11/02/2009 11:14:00 AM Posted In Edit This
Pelamin fresh flower, pelamin moden, pelamin dalam taman, pakej pelamin, pelamin artis, pelamin pelamin pelamin.

Memang itu jer la yang I dok google sekarang ni. Ahahahaha! Walaupun I tak plan nak bersanding (malu la... Ada hidung, tapi hidung tak mancung! :-P) but I still want a pelamin for my wedding. Just for photographic purpose. But when I went to my friend (Shahirah) brother's wedding, the bride and groom walked to the pelamin, sat there for pictures, and then baca doa. After that they walked to the meja makan pengantin lak. I think that was sweet. So maybe I (I mean, we. Hihi!) will do the same.

Kalau pelamin tu grand giler, wedding pun kena lah grand nak mam.
Kalau pelamin tu fresh flower, I kena la buat fresh flower theme.
Kalau pelamin tu dalam taman, I kena la buat dalam taman.
Kalau pelamin tu macam artis nyer, I kena la jadi artis!

Syukurlah ada extra income dari business untuk support I dapat pelamin yang I nak... Tak der susahkan Mama and Abah... And seriously, puas hati betul to use my own money for my wedding... Ada la dalam 5 digits yang I make from my business... Jadi, adalah sikit freedome of choice for baju and pelamin indamannnn. Ahahahaha...

Duit nyer dah ada, tetapiiiiii... Yang mana satu pelamin idaman hati ni?!!!

Huhu... Sudah la tu, tak habis2 ngarut. But here are some photos that I reallyyyy loike!

p/s: Ini pelamin masa reception k... Tunang ni I tak ada pelamin. Segannnn....


Cantiknyer... Bergemerlapan...

Huhu.. Sweet and simple... I love the chandeliers

Macam Ekin and mawi la pulak

This is my favourite! Kerusi panjang so I and Hakim boleh duk dekat2. Pastu warna purple is the theme colour. And takder la banyak benar bunga... Wowwie!!!